Monday, September 12, 2011

dooot doooot

Today's a melange of bittersweet feelings about hoping and not hoping. Finally I realized that I should not clothe myself away from the world. I am happy to talk to some people I wasn't able to spend time with for months because I focused myself on work and love. And now that I both have none, I was able to look at what I've become and how I dealt with things just to keep my priorities balanced.

Coincidentally, my friend sent a link to an article about forgiveness. And just as I finish, the bitterness feeling of talking to someone i-just-don't-want-to waned. I think we are pretty much okay talking now. Guess the article worked.

So what I am focusing on are the things that needs to be done. I am proud to keep myself positive now. Looking at the events and things to come are the things I'm holding onto. I need to scratch out the parties out of my list though, I need to miss them for the rest of the year (on second thought, i need to think about the one coming next week. eeek.)

No comments: