Saturday, May 7, 2011

para kay mama sie

Undoubtedly, my mom is one of the most beautiful women I've known.
Who would have thought that she's on her late fifties already? (my friends thought she was 35!)
She's got a thin frame but with a hard backbone who raised us, four girls, on her own.
She's got beautiful gray, with blue rim eyes.
They're always teary, but those eyes were the most amazing eyes I've seen. Those are the eyes who watch me grow day by day, year by year.
She can't sing.
But her voice is a melody that put me to sleep when I was still a baby.
She's got a voice that bangs your ears deaf when she's mad,
But that taught me discipline and respect.
She's got hands full of veins that testify to her hard work,
Yet these hands remained tender and smooth when it touches me.
She is very beautiful - heart and soul. And face. And features.


Words in the house were not sweet and touchy.
So I'm putting those words here: I LOVE YOU MAMA

1 comment:

kim buenafe said...

wow ang sweet naman ni chrysol. well, i guess this explains where we got our looks. hehehe. :)