Monday, February 28, 2011

south china sea


i dipped my feet in the waters of south china sea! wohoo!

No, we went to shoot videos and pictures of pawikans and learn from the Bantay Pawikan Center in Morong, Bataan on how pawikans help in balancing the ecological system, how poachers hunt them, and how can we help save them. This is our finals for our Development Communications and Media Management subjects. The task is to create an advocacy campaign on the pawikans and Bantay Pawikan Center. Unfortunately, it was just something we did for grades which I hope we could've really created and that it could've been existing now.



Small and cute pawikans out to be freed in the sea. For just PHP50 (50 pesos) you can adopt a pawikan and free your baby to the sea where he ought to be.



Here is a new born baby pawikan trying to get up. :)



Me. I get to photograph using Byron's super heavy zoom lens. My cam was used to shoot videos so I had to use Pot's. So anyway, if you want to help pawikans, it's never too late. There are lots of Pawikan Centers in Bataan that offers different activities and seminars. I hope people could get involved in saving pawikans too. :)

No comments: