Sunday, October 31, 2010

What a way to spend halloween :]


It's been 25 minutes since I've finished watching Killers. And oh! I just love Spencer (played by Ashton Kutcher)! He's very much like my ideal future husband.
Blame it on his physique and smile and killer eyes but Spencer is totally rad! He's got the Abercrombie gods' touch! And, he even gave up his job for Jen. Haha

Okay, I'm sounding like a fanatic movie freak, but I just found a new love that existed for an hour and a half. Well, I wish all girls could find love with someone like Spencer, minus the Ashton Face that is. Because if everyone would look hot like Aston, then we must be in Axe Land (which is something that's never gonna happen).

Oh well, I guess I'm just a sucker for happy family stories, I'm a sucker for good guys and happy life in movies which makes me love Ashton's character in his movie. Maybe it helped a lot that it was Ashton who played the role. But, anyways, it doesn't matter. I still like it despite the critique.

2 comments:

bernice said...

ang pangit ng movie, si ashton lang ata ang saving grace haha

kris buenafe said...

no it's not. may ashton magic haha