Sunday, December 7, 2008

still can't get used to it

"I still miss studs..."

It's been 18 days now...


And I still can't get used to it.
Every time I come home, no one's there to welcome me by the gate.
No one's trying to come inside the house,
No one's there to smell me
No one's cuddling between my legs
No one's knocking on the window
Peeks at the door,
Scared of water...

I see his picture on the computer.
I see myself, scratching him, holding his big face, getting pissed at his hyper self.
I see myself looking at the dog in a chicken -like position, looking sad, sleepy...
I can't help but miss Studs.
I feel lonesome that all I have with me are memories.
Looking at his pictures brought two emotions in me:
Sad, that he's not with us anymore.
Happy, when I remember all the supid times.
It just boils to one obvious fact: I miss Studs and I can't get over him.

No comments: